Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Construction Beginnings

Today the materials for Kisuy arrived! 

Kisuy is my tiny house project which has been in the works for several years now, and even yet, there is a bit more left to do before the power tools come out: the trailer needs to be moved to the front of the wood shop, a salvage job needs completing (additional materials for the build), and we've got to swing by the store again for a couple more key items.


The "we" here is my father and I. My father is a very talented craftsman who made much of the beautiful furniture in our home. He will be leading the construction side of the project while teaching me the basics along the way. Woowoo!-- I get a new house and some construction knowledge from this project!

So at this point, I'm not sure when the "DeWalts" will make their appearance, but it'll be really soon now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment